Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Such a tease.

I know, I've done it again...disappeared with no trace. Since my recital, I've been catching up on all the work that I didn't do before my recital, and finishing up the semester. I promise a post or two after Friday, at which point my last paper of my undergrad career will be turned in, with the fairly interesting things that have been going on.

This is just a quick post to say that I found out today that I got accepted to CCM! (And just in the nick of time, as my deadline for GMU was May 1st.) I'm pretty stunned, and wildly happy. So thanks to everyone for their well wishes. :-D Now I just have to, oh, find a place to live, and work out how I'm going to pay.

2 comments:

C.J. said...

Congratulations! That's awesome! Have fun there.

Patty said...

Congrats! I'm very happy for you. :-)